Home

Where can i take my exam for MCITP certification? Prometric

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kimbo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Where can i take my exam for MCITP certification? Prometric Reply with quote

Where can i take my exam for MCITP certification? Prometric Test Centers can deliver exams for microsoft. is your training center an authorized prometric test center if so how much is the price for MCITP certification?
info
Junior Tech

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is good to know that you know that prometric authorized test centers are the ones that can deliver microsoft exams. You are 1 step ahead with that, now all you have to do is to locate prometric test centers nearest your area so that you will not be having a hard time going to the test center if you are located at manila area you can take your microsoft exam with us we are located along Espana Blvd Sampaloc Manila. if not you can go to this link http://www.register.prometric.com/ to find the nearest test center in your home and to find out the prices of each microsoft certification exams

As far as i know each MCITP exams cost US$80 each
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home -> IT CERTIFICATIONS All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot start a new topic | You cannot reply to this topic
 topic RSS feed